Turnamen bola volly Sabtu lalu, saya ikut turnamen bola voli di Lapangan Jalupang. Pagi itu, saya panik karena sepatu voli saya kotor dan basah. Akhirnya, saya meminjam sepatu teman agar tetap bisa bertanding. Saya sangat senang, karena berkat pinjaman sepatu itu, tim saya berhasil menjadi juara satu di turnamen tersebut. Vollyball turnamen Last Saturday, I participated in a volleyball tournament at Jalupang Field. That morning, I panicked because my volleyball shoes were dirty and wet. In the end, I borrowed a friend's shoes so I could still play. I was very happy because, thanks to borrowing those shoes, my team successfully became the first-place winner in the tournament.
Nama: Adit hidayat Kelas: XII-C Understanding Chinese Sirih is a wild plant that has long been used by the community as an herbal medicine. One of the benefits of Chinese betel nut that is quite popular is treating gout. Chinese betel nut (Peperomia pellucida) is a plant from the Piperaceae family, just like green betel nut and red betel nut. This plant has shiny green leaves with a heart shape. To get the benefits, Chinese betel nut can be processed into various dishes. Chinese Sirih and Its Health Benefits Chinese Sirih contains many active compounds, including flavonoids, tannins, alkaloids, saponins, terpenoids, steroids, glycosides, and triterpenoids. Thanks to its nutrition, consuming Chinese betel nut can provide the following benefits: 1. Overcoming headaches This plant is known to have an analgesic effect that can relieve pains in the body, including headaches. 2. Reduce fever If you have a fever, you can use Chinese betel nut as a treatment. One of the studies sta...
Komentar
Posting Komentar